IRURENA GROUP with its IKI COATINGS brand introduces to the market three new antimicrobial products:
- BIOBACTER PUR
- BIOBACTER UV
- BIOBACTER WATER
- BIOBACTER Bs2d0 PUR
- BIOBACTER Bs2d0 UV
- BIOBACTER Bs2d0 WATER
- A two component acrylic polyurethane topcoat that is unaffected by the light (solvent based).
- UV curing topcoat (solvent based).
- Water-based acrylic topcoat of one component which is unaffected by the light.
Proven antimicrobial capacity The antimicrobial active principles contained in different BIOBACTER formats have the authorizations and certifications from the following institutions:This three products provide a number of common properties in addition to other chemical or mechanical specifications which are explained in their respective technical data sheets.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration): Agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- BGVV (Bundesinstitut für Gesundheitlichen Verbraucherschutz Und Veterinärmedizin): German institute for consumer health protection and veterinary medicine.
- IMSL (Industrial Microbiological Services LTD) certificate of England based on the UNE ISO 22196:2007.
- They can be applied with all kind of prejection equipment (airbrusing, airmix and airless) and the BIOBACTER PUR also in curtain.
- Excellent and attractive look, good touch and great shading consistency.
- Good resistance to scratching.
- Very good resistance to yellowing for BIOBACTER PUR, BIOBACTER Bs2d0 PUR, BIOBACTER WATER and for BIOBACTER Bs2d0 WATER and a proper behaviour for BIOBACTER UV and BIOBACTER Bs2d0 UV.
- Their excellent antibacterial capacity endures over the time.
BIOBACTER Bs2d0 PUR, BIOBACTER Bs2d0 UV and BIOBACTER Bs2d0 WATER offer a Bs2d0 classification according to UNE-EN-13501-1:2002 (EUROCLASES) standard. In addition to their fireproof character, they provide high chemical and mechanical performances apart from the antimicrobial property.This makes BIOBACTER Bs2d0 a range of products highly recommended for the coating of walls and ceilings (schools, hospitals, offices, auditoriums, malls and other public places) as well as other decoration elements that require effective protection againsts fire and against certain fungi and bacteria.