- Penetrates deep into tropical wood for excellent protection.
- Protects against solar radiation and the deterioration of the wood.
- Remains intact with no change in colour or appearance for periods of up to 12 months. Odourless and once applied simply wash the work tools with water.
- Very easy to maintain. Just sand lightly, wipe the surface clean and apply a new coat of the product.
- It is non-flammable and meets the strictest health and environment regulations thanks to its low VOC content.
- Short nap roller, brush, airbrush
- 10-12 m2/l
- 1 hour
- 1-2 hours
- With water (Do not pour waste into drains)
- 490 Colourless
- 485 Ipe
- 410 Pine
- 420 Teak
- 430 Oak
- 440 Chestnut
- 450 Walnut
- 460 Dark walnut
|Cans||0.75 lt||4 lt||20 lt|
|Units x box||6||2||–|